We had a complete power system upgrade a couple years back and I never posted any of the details. Lew Farber from SolarTech Energy Systems did the install at his shop in Naples, Florida. We were very very happy with his quality of work and would highly recommend him. He is also a very nice guy.
Other than the obvious there are two added benefits we now have since Lew completed the installation. By moving the batteries into the trailer and closer to the axles we have less tongue weight and I now do not have separate AC and DC outlets.
• 4 SP-100 solar panel kits
• 1 Signature Victron 30/MPPT/6 controller core with Bluetooth monitoring and battery monitor
• 1 Magnum MS-2012 2000 watt sine wave inverter
• 1 Magnum ME-RC remote
• 1 Magnum class T fuse kit
• 1 inverter disconnect switch, 300 amp
• 1 50 amp 12VDC disconnect breaker
• 1 30 amp 120VAC/12VDC power center
• required 10/3 marine cable
• required 2/0 and 4/0 class K welding cable
• 2 Lifeline GPL-4CT 300 amp/hour 6VDC AGM batteries
• 1 300 amp battery disconnect switch
There are a few other things I had him do while he had everything torn apart – two 12v fridge fans, his WeBoost 4G-X high gain cell boost package, and he added the Winegard Rayzar antenna.